Jun 12, 2021

SATURDAY MORNING...A DIFFERENT VIEW




 I decided to have my damn good in my new damn good mug on the big girl couch today, Dearies. (I got the damn good mug yesterday for free from the Starbucks because I had ammassed enough points to do so and was so excited about it I almost did a little jig right there in the socially distanced waiting line in front of God and everybody else.)

Forgive my big fat legs, and yes...I do have shorts on. They're just out of frame and do indeed cover me sufficiently. (I didn't want you to think I was pulling a Godiva on a Saturday morning.)

Not a single solitary thing on the list today. So far, I've managed to make it through one of the newspapers in the big stack that has accumulated this week. I don't know what possessed me, but I didn't read them at all during the week. I guess I was saving them for today!

Happy Saturday to one and all!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an agreeable plan...enjoy every moment of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day is as peaceful and restorative as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to have nothing on the agenda for the day! Hope you enjoy a relaxing day and do whatever you want!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Pulling a Godiva on a Saturday morning" made me laugh out loud! I hope the rest of your day was just as relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a damn good day! Luv,
    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to do a happy dance anywhere - then do it! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's to comfortable women... i garden in my pajamas!
    (just another reason for the neighbors to think i'm crazy!)
    you do you.
    thanks for the smile.
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete