Jun 13, 2021

SUNDAY...APRES' THE GOLFING



Well, Dearies...the professionals on the LPGA tour have absolutely nothing to worry about from Yours Truly. I positively absolutely stink at this stupid game, but I do love it so. I had the worst round of my life with some of the best shots I've ever taken.

Go figure.

We are now home safe and sound, and as soon as I cool off and finish my cold brew, I'm going to jump into the papers and then stitch and watch Downton before re-doing my nails for the week.

The weekend has done exactly what I had hoped...it lead me where it wanted and I happily followed along. I feel peaceful and rested...just what this portly spinster needed heading into a new week!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for just going with the flow. Sounds like a lovely way to spend a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a terrific way to approach the days - with total abandon to follow what may be.

    ReplyDelete