Apr 28, 2021

FUTZINGDAY

Not much to report yet, Dearies, but it is, after all, still the crack of dawn.


My day will hopefully be a quiet one and filled with some stitchy fun when I get home. I didn't ply a needle last night, because I went face first into a big salad and then cleaned the kitchen and folded laundry and decided that I was done for the day.

I've been frantically planning my menu for Spinstercation, but the truth of the matter is that I have not had much of an appetite lately. I do know that I need to up my fruit and vegetable game a bit, so fill the bins I shall, and we'll go from there. Maybe I'll make a pasta salad or some shish-ka-bobs or order in Chinese food?

My little puppytot nephew Bosco is feeling better on some new meds and as the result of a procedure whereby they removed the excess fluid, so Aunt Chrissy is cautiously optimistic and watching him carefully. I keep texting him and telling him that he needs to supervise my kidney transplant, so he needs to stick around a bit longer.

(I have visions of recovery at the hotel, with Bosco perched on my lap, stitching all around me, super cute pajamas, and lots of laughter and good food.)

(I should probably alter that vision, since I'm pretty sure it's not going to be like a day at the Ritz Carlton Day Spa.)

(But I suppose it could be if we tried hard enough, right?)

OK...time to get on with it. Buzzy is doing his thing and I am behaving myself for the time being because my pod is short-staffed and poor Marcella is running her heiney off. Guess I need to be good today.

Happy Futzingday! I hope you have all kinds of fun and that you'll come tell me all about it!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Futzing Day, Coni! Glad to hear that Bosco is doing better. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I amazed how much you did yesterday and now you have reached Futzing Day! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy to hear about Bosco. I’ve been wondering about him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are enjoying your day! I am trying to get myself packed for a retreat weekend with my stitching guild. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. So happy to hear Bosco is feeling better! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete