Mar 25, 2021

THURSDAY AGENDA


I have to confess that my d-chair experience is getting harder and harder as time goes on. I suspect that it's all tied up with age and anxiety and menopause and....me being me...but man o' manachevitz! It is definitely giving me a good run for the money!

This means that I don't have any stitching news to report, Dearies. I'm sorry about that. I came home yesterday and crashed into a long nap, woke up in time for dinner, and then went right back to bed for a twelve hour sleep. 

(Not a lot of time for needle and thread.)

But today is a new day, and I'm almost through my second cup of damn good. My face is washed and medicated (darn rash), my teeth are brushed, and the laundry and dishes are sploshing away in their respective contraptions.

Once I finish the papers I think I might play with Eliana a bit. She has been so patiently waiting in her project bag for me, so today seems like a good day to let her stretch her legs a bit.

How about you? What's new in your neck of the woods? Come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're feeling perkier today. I am hoping to start sewing a knit top that I cut out six months ago. Better late than never. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing Eliana, Coni! Hope your Thursday continues to roll smoothly. We visited with a friend of ours and will be stitching soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one blames you one bit for not stitching! Once you get that new kidney though... haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest & enjoy Eliana. Hope tomorrow is an easy day for you! Luv,
    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your d-chair is getting harder as you go along. Hopefully one day soon it will all just be a memory for you. Of course menopause doesn't help one darn bit. Someday that too will be just a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Coni - hang in there girlie, you are doing great. Meno does knock the stuffing out of you with raging hormones all over the place, but that goes away and everyone is affected differently apart from the hot flushes/flashes and the bed cover on/off routine! Fingers crossed that you get that call soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the rest/damn good has gotten you closer to speed... With
    the chores in progress, sit back and give Eliana a run for her
    money. Hope you find the day restorative and productive. You
    continue to impress....

    ReplyDelete