Feb 12, 2021

IN WHICH MY JB IS VERY HAPPY INDEED AND I MAKE A LITTLE STITCHY PROGRESS





 

All is well today, Dearies. All is well.

I am in the d-chair doing my thing, and am very happy to report that my Dream Team of Tori and Dana got me all hooked up without too much drama. A little pain, but no tears and no passing out this time, so we're off to a good start.

The weekend is upon us, and I am going to try my very best to enjoy it. My chore list is not too bad...laundry and bed changing and plant watering....and I am really really going to try to start a cube room studio purge. First up will be a culling of the WiPs. I just know that there are several in there that need to be re-considered.

I also hope to finish the Mill Hill snowflake and start the next. When I looked at the two with cardinals, I realized that I needed a third to complete the "set". It arrived yesterday, and I already have the buttons and frame for it, so perhaps I can have another finish in the next few days?

So that's it for Yours Truly today. I hope your very own Friday is perfectly swell! Come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Your snowflake piece looks fabulous, Coni! Hope JB loves his new chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowflake! When do we get a picture of the happy JB kicked back in the recliner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several pics, but he looks a bit....disheveled. Not too sure he would be very happy sharing those with the world.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to a pic when he is more “sheveled” (or is that heveled?) Maybe after a Valentine dinner?

      Delete
  3. Nice chair JB!! Your snowflake is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that looks a mighty comfy chair - lucky Mr JB! Now when he isn't around do you think you might be tempted to do a Goldilocks while he's away? Snowflake is looking lovely and so pleased d-day went relatively smoothly.
    Not much going on here, sub zero temperatures (but not on USA or Canada scales) so birdies are a quick race out and back - mainly to clear ice from the baths and drinkers. HRH gone to his parents - he's acting carer for the weekend to give his sister some relief. So I have freeeeeeedom! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoo haah, hurray for the chair! It would be tempting to just take a quick snatch in it, just to make sure it's okay for him?? The snowflake is very nice; keep it handy to gaze upon when the summer temps are unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete