Jan 3, 2021

SUNDAY


Hi, Dearies!

The hours went fast today! After putzing and futzing and flitting around, I finally made it into the shower and fresh pj's for a little Sunday evening stitchy time. I started the Mill Hill kit in the photo above last night, but used the wrong color floss and had to frog it all out.

Phooey.

Nothing too exciting to report other than a nice quiet day, which is perfectly fine with me. I only had one free weekend day due to the screwy holiday schedule, but tomorrow will get us all back on track and in the d-chair Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I did play with my day planner a bit, and am loving the fresh clean pages full of possibility! I have been using my book more and more as a journal as well as a way to track meals and appointments, and thanks to erasable pens I'm not afraid of screwing it up! (I use an Erin Condren coiled Life Planner in the vertical format, by the way and in case you're interested.)

Monday will be here before we know it, so I'm going to put this here iPad thingie away and get stitching! I hope your weekend has been swell and that the week ahead will be full of fun for you! Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. I so envy people using planners - every time I start I end up using the paper as shopping lists because I never keep it up. Kudos to you!
    Annoying frogging, but the next time round will be better!
    Good to see your normal routines are going back on track. Same here - HRH back working and I'm wielding the pitchfork to clean out some very messy ducks - so unrefined they are!
    Keep calm and carry on as they say! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing Sunday for you! Happy Monday, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love planners. They do take discipline to use, but they help keep me on track with my bills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza Hut menu is without a doubt impressive. We highly recommend you to secure a Pizza Hut menu as soon as possible!! Pizza Huts is providing the actual very best support me to do so sometimes.
    I will top 520 UK local citations listing and for local SEO sites

    ReplyDelete