Jan 9, 2021

SATURDAY

My Friday night stitching progress.

I finished the tree on Mill Hill's Frosty Morning:

And played with the three cardinals canvas:



I have to confess, the canvas gave me a great deal of frustration, but now that I look at it in the light of day, I guess it's really not so bad. There was a point where I felt like I was completely off the reservation, and I just couldn't visualize what the stitch guide was trying to tell me to do, but for now I'm leaving well enough alone.

Today will be nothing but stitching and reading and resting and cooking for my Jersey Boy. A new recipe always makes me sit up in the buggy a bit and sharpen my skills!

Happy Saturday, Dearies!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Saturday! I love your three Cardinals canvas. I made myself a pot of tea and have been enjoying stitching and plan to continue for the rest of the day. Hope you have a wonderful relaxing day and enjoy trying out a new recipe!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost done with my Mill Hill Bees. It has been such fun! Your projects look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birds look gorgeous so far. That red is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cardinals taking shape. And the tree with the snow looks like our frosty trees this morning.
    Beautiful, Coni. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got the tree finished, Coni! The cardinal canvas piece is looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cardinals are beautiful! I could just stare at them all day :)

    ReplyDelete