Jan 6, 2021

ONLY HEROES AND LUNATICS ARE UP AT THIS HOUR, AND I 'M DEFINITELY NOT A HERO


Good morning, Dearies! They had an early chair time today and asked if I would like to take it, and the prospect of finishing before noon and having the rest of the day to stitch got my heiney up and at 'em. 

Unfortunately, my machine just isn't cooperating, so I've been sitting here for quite some time waiting for it to behave and calm down so I can get hooked up to it.

Phooey.

(Do you think all of these problems are a sign that it's time for my d-chair days to come to an end?)


Despite being a little woozy and out of sorts I did accomplish a bit of stitching last night:

The chart calls for two cardinals to be stitched and one button, but I'm going off-script and am going to attach three buttons instead. I think a couple of males and a female will look nice, and I can pretend that the males...Emilio and Charlie...are both vying for the attention of the lovely Lady Constance.

(Now she's naming bird buttons.)

Oey.

So Happy Futzingday to one and all! Looks like the machine is finally ready for me, so off we go!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a better day..luv,
    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the machine behaves for the rest of your treatment, Coni! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the rest of your treatment went smoothly, and you have a relaxing afternoon. Your stitching is looking great and I love the cardinal buttons- and it's so fun that you gave them names too! Take care.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay more birdies. I hope Lady Constance chooses wisely. Fingers crossed for a pleasant ride in the d-chair.

    ReplyDelete