Jan 29, 2021

FRIDAY


Well, here we are again, Dearies...doing our thing on a very cold but sunny Friday here in Hoosierville. I've got my CVS Peanuts blanket and am seriously contemplating a little nap. I've ordered provisions for delivery, checked email, and have looked at the Instagrams, so my "chores" are complete for the day.

No stitching to report, I'm afraid. I might be getting a little bored with the Mill Hill, so it's a good time to contemplate something new from the winter basket. I'm sure something will strike my fancy.

I hope this finds you all ready for the weekend! Come tell me all about your plans for it!



8 comments:

  1. Hope your d-day is without drama! Stay safe & warm....luv,
    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain drama in Southern California. When it finally rains in California people become hysterical, especially when they live in an HOA and someone else is maintains the roof. So I will spend a majority of the weekend fielding roof leak phone calls and cleaning and embroidery for my quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are ready for some spring sewing to give you a bit of a break. Nap sounds good - means you are relaxed enough to try.
    Here rain and fog. A high branch of an oak tree look like a horse's head. I have a vivid imagination! OH has gone to see his parents, his dad not long to go (cancer) so he is allowed to visit on compassionate grounds. I'll be playing in the greenhouse and getting strawberries potted up. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend plans - stay inside and off the roads. The 6-8" of snow predicted has turned to a bit of ice followed by 3-4" of snow. I plan on finishing Statue of Liberty cross stitch, and work on a quilt binding. And a bit of paperwork and maybe some house cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Friday ended smoothly, Coni! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all the doggone snow we have had lately I am stuck indoors, fortunately there is the internet, thanks for giving me something to do.
    secure protection services calgary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monday we get to drive to the beach (NC). It should be in the 60s, warm enough in the day to walk along the water. The sound of surf breaking and rolling is therapy for the soul. I'll be thinking of you folks who are enjoying the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am getting ready to head out for a games night with some cousins. I am sure I will have a sore belly from laughing so much. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete