Dec 8, 2020

TUESDAY

Well, hello there on a cold a dreary Tuesday, Dearies!

I, for one, am having a perfectly wonderful day so far. I slept in late and then had my damn good with the morning paper, got the laundry and dishes sploshing, and started playing with my Christmas stitching basket:

 Lots of Mill Hill kits, lots of cross stitch, and lots of needlepoint. Just how I like it!

I decided to stitch a needlepoint canvas next:

But then the mail came:
So now I am settled into the Happy Chair with The Crown ready to go (I'm re-watching it from the beginning so can listen and not have to worry about having my glasses off to stitch), and soon I will have an afternoon cup of tea...a ritual that I have recently re-started and am enjoying. 

What's new in your neck of the woods? Come tell me all about it!


11 comments:

  1. Cold & dreary days cry out for a cozy home, crafting (whatever floats your boat), binge watch shows & cups of tea....ahhhhhhhh..your Christmas inventory is magnificent!πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„❄☃️⛄πŸŒ«πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Oh! The cardinals......who makes that pattern? I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a stitch guide for a painted canvas, Mary!

      Delete
  3. Oh, the heart is ...Wow! And look at that floss. Who wouldn't want to play with that right away?!? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardinals and the Mira!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an array of pretties . . . and then the heart! Gorgeous! Let the fun begin!
    Here, not a lot. Building a shelter for the outside ducks (which are under cover because poultry have their own lockdown going on) and while they have their house, they were exposed to the elements otherwise. So sides up and roof to go on today with straw strewn all over the place - hopefully before the rain comes - again. The electricians came and put lights in and outside the barn - sadly not a fairy one in sight but coming to finish later this week. Sadly not one stitch has been sewn lately and I feel the need to do so. But in the meantime I'll be enjoying your handiwork. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your heart canvas is going to be so pretty, Coni! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Coni....for a minute there I was in danger of further adding to my TBS (to be stitched) like. Whew!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  8. S/b pile ...not "like"....πŸ˜‘πŸ™ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both beautiful projects! I hope you manage to stitch on both during the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete