Dec 4, 2020

FRIDAY

The Jeff and Kristine Kuroski Affair has raised it's ugly head again, and Yours Truly finds herself in the midst of a FaceBook war.

I've never been in a FaceBook war before, but since I have absolutely nothing else to do at the moment (she says sarcastically), I suppose I'll strap on my magic bracelets, cape, and tiara (invisible plane sold separately) and get to it.

It's simple really: My crap was held hostage in a warehouse, stolen by the daughter of the owner of the warehouse, and sold in a garage sale as a fundraiser for her fake charity/ministry. 

Period.

Last night she went on the evening news begging for money for women who suffered at the hands of abusers while simultaneously abusing a woman who was the victim of an abuser (namely, her very own father). She was, unfortunately, surprised that I have a comment about that and am not afraid to make it.

I have an incredibly happy, peaceful, simple, charmed, blessed life and I fully intend to keep it that way. My Jersey Boy is and always has been the love of my life, and what little energy I have will now be directed into building a good life with him rather than swatting at idiots.

Happy Friday, Dearies! Buzzy and I are doing our thing and I am hoping for a long walk in the sunshine after dinner. 

I'm still stitching the Mill Hill sleigh, but made very little progress because of the situation above, but that will change tonight, I promise. I've said my peace and ranted my rant, so we're back to our regularly scheduled programming.

8 comments:

  1. I would report her to people that can confront her. Now is the time of year jerks like that come out to prey on the goodwill of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Coni, she should be reported if for nothing else, for abusing this season of goodwill to others. Have a peaceful Friday and enjoy your Starbucks following chair time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where your head is now!! We are in charge of the energy with which we choose to surround ourselves. You emit such positive energy in your blog that you are an inspiration to me and others. Keep taking the high road....the view is much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ditto Marybeth! Thank you!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would never trust anybody with those eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you know the right thing to do. You care about others and that is one of the reasons that she makes you crazy. Say your piece and move on. Report her to the appropriate authorities if you like. BUT make sure you do not negatively impact all things that are beautiful, wonderful Coni! Your peace of mind is the most important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Broom, duster and a bit of sparkle to clean out those gremlins lurking. Well done - at the same time it must have been quite stressful for you with the adrenaline flowing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not being familiar with FaceBook, I'm not sure what went on, but it looked nasty to me. Good for you, dealing with it the way you needed to and carrying on with what's important. Your blog is priceless; I look forward to reading anything you have to say.

    ReplyDelete