Dec 22, 2020

BALD SANTA...AKA ST NICK IS FEE NEE!


Oh, Dearies, he was just so much fun! I completed the cross stitching lickety split and then those beads went on faster than that!

He is a Mill Hill kit and part of a series of five. Kris Kringle was the first, St Nick is the second. All are bald Santas on one piece of perforated paper with their hats on a second. When finished, the hat is tacked with a few stitches to the head. 

Laundry today, and I am hoping to start another Mill Hill...but another sleigh this time. I am just really enjoying the instant gratification of these fast little finishes!

Happy Tuesday! Do something fun and come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Well done on getting bald Santa #2 finished, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Santas.....I might have to run over yo 1-2-3 Stitch and buy one or two.....🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mill Hill has so many wonderful kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopee feeneee! He's lovely and the hat is super. I am loving that beadwork! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small world. I pulled this exact same kit out a couple of weeks ago as I figured it would be a quick finish. You inspired me to start it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Coni.

    .!!! I. Want to thank you for all the smiles and laughter during this awful year. You.have truly blessed me

    ReplyDelete