May 21, 2020

I'LL GET THERE EVENTUALLY...


Today is a bit better day than I've had in the last few weeks. The general medical consensus is that they have no earthly idea what is wrong with me, but whatever it is seems to be taxying for departure.

I originally thought it was Crohn's related, then perhaps a reaction to too much cbd/thc, or maybe a stomach bug, or even allergies, but I decided that there was no point in fretting over it and wringing my hands in despair, so I got on with it. The fever has abated completely, and the queasy feeling now comes and goes rather than remains constant.

The bottom line is that I am beyond super careful when it comes to being healthy (with the exception of eating like a thirteen year old boy every now and then), and I have not ventured outside or been in close contact with anybody except d-chair techs since this started. I wash my hands to the point of obsession, and JB have not been within ten feet of each other since March 10th. (Yes. I am keeping track.)

Having said that...I have absolutely no problem with the rest of the world trying to get back to normal. If y'all want to go get your groove on...do so with impunity as far as I'm concerned. Just allow me the same courtesy to not partake, thankyouverymuch, and we'll be just fine.

OK. Back to my "recovery". I am showered and in fresh pajamas, and the bed is all clean and sparkly with summer weight sheets and blankets for today's nap. There is a lovely breeze coming in the window, and if I'm lucky the kids will be out soon playing and giggling in the courtyard. (I love to eavesdrop on their games).

Happy um....whatever day it is today. I hope you are well and safe and doing whatever your heart desires! Thank you for the love, Dearies! You continue to amaze and overwhelm me with your..."you-ness"!)


17 comments:

  1. Glad things are looking up. Rest, relax, keep on stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see this. Hope it all resolves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear you are doing a bit better. Take care of you please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you are feeling better:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound so ready for the cozy after bath respite. Happy to
    hear you are recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew, so glad you feel better. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling a bit better!! I hope that your recovery continues. I know that you're being very careful, and that's the most important thing. I hope you had a relaxing afternoon. Take care.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. The description of your newly made up bed makes me ddrowsy! Rest, relax...this too will pass....luv, m

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely news - best news of the day and the sun has just come out. Blowing a gale as there's a nice swirlywhirly stormy thing just working its way up the west Irish coast and we are on the tail flicky bit. I'm so technical. Not! Sooooo keep up the good work on getting better and chillin'. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So thankful that you are feeling better! Prayers for continued improvement. Enjoy the fresh breeze and I hope the sounds of the children playing make your heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are one tough cookie!! When will the fates realize that and leave you the heck alone???? Very glad you are on the mend Coni :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad to hear you are getting better. Keep up the good work. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coni, it sounds like you are on the mend and flip side to whatever it was. Take care and continue to move forward! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to hear you are doing better; we all need to go just one day at a time, which is hard to do sometimes. Happy stitching...........

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to hear you are coming out the other side of whatever it was that was bothering you. And kids say the funniest things. Enjoy your eavesdropping :)

    ReplyDelete