Apr 2, 2020

TODAY IS THE DAY




Today is the day that I relax and enjoy my damn good and the paper. 

Today is the day that I take a nice long hot shower, put on clean clothes, and hit the Happy Chair with my stitching and nothing else.

No stress.

No worry.

No fear.

Today is the day that I eat carefully, watch my fluids, and breathe.

Deeply.

And well.

Today is the day that I enjoy the sunshine, and the sound of kids playing kickball in the yard, and the big fat white fluffy clouds lounging in the sky.

Quiet.

And happy.

Today is the day that, for one moment, I will be normal and calm...without anything in my tiny little brain but love.

And peace.

And hope.

Today is the day.

12 comments:

  1. It sounds so perfectly normal and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice plan!

    Kids playing kickball -- here in Toronto, we cannot gather in groups of 5 or more, schools and many parks are closed, and everyone is strongly encouraged to stay inside. Which means no kids playing outside :-(
    But the sun is shining and I am mostly healthy, and have stitching to do, so a good day here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your usual great attitude without the stress,
    worry, and fear...good for you. How is the decaf damn good
    working out for you? Hope today will be all you have planned and that you will thread the eye of the needle to
    get you where you are going....Reeeelax….

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN Sista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good thoughts your way for exactly that kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds wonderful, I will join you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy every second of your day today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you. Breathe & relax! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big hugs Coni.
    Still no ducklings but mummy has been getting rather more protective and beaks any fingers trying to stroke her. She's also built a high barricade of straw around her - it sort of looks like an iron age hill fort! She must be hearing signs . . .

    ReplyDelete