Apr 11, 2020

SAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHTURDAY


So here we are, Dearies, on a lovely Saturday in Hoosierville.

I went to bed at 9:00 last night, read until 11:30, and then had a good long sleep.  I had my damn good and an egg mcmuffin (homemade, hence the lower case), then set about cleaning the entire apartment to within an inch of its life.

Phew!

I am tired, but very very happy.

Dinner was delicious. My Jersey Boy and I both enjoyed a good hot filing meal and now we're settled in for a movie and stitching (for me).

Happy Saturday! Hope yours was wonderful and that you'll come tell me all about it.

5 comments:

  1. I mopped the kitchen floor (at last!) and was so whipped it was all I could do to heat up some mac and cheese I'd frozen. But at least I got that much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter!
    Looks like a very nice meal well deserved with all the cleaning!
    One row of raspberries planted! Got so hot we had to give up doing the others! Plants are racing along now and one squash popped up the day after I sowed it in! Dirt engrained hands = no sewing of the other sort until they have a good soaking and scrubbing session in the bath!
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your meal looked fabulous! What movie did you see, Coni?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a delicious meal! And yes please share what movie you watched!

    ReplyDelete