Apr 10, 2020

HAPPY...EVERYTHING


I am home safe and sound after treatment, Dearies, and am trying to get my wits about me. Two hard crashes today....the result of my blood pressure dropping to 80/30 very quickly. The happy news is that I pulled it together there at the end and still came off the scale at 110.9 kg despite getting lots of fluid to revive me!

This is a moment for me to tell you how much I love and appreciate each and every one of you. I was talking to my tech, Miss Lori, and I explained that I am very happy to stay quarantined because I have an entire world full of people that continually support, encourage, supervise, and entertain one another without drama or judgement or shame or....any of that. 

It's an odd little utopia, but one that exists in the midst of seemingly impossible odds sometimes.

I don't think I spend enough time thinking about just how incredibly wonderful this thing of our is. We were never strangers, you and I. The moment you clicked on this here blog you became my family, and through thick and thin....funny and sad....cute and ugly....we've been in it together.  

Your comments and notes and emails and prayers and thoughts and gifts mean so very very much, and if I have failed to acknowledge that, please know that it wasn't at all intentional.  I am, and continue to be, completely awed by the kindness and generosity of our community.

Thank you for that.

The weekend is upon us, and I will be preparing two feasts. Turkey tomorrow for my Jersey Boy, and then ham on Sunday for me. I have promised myself to appreciate, but not ingest, the entire bounty, but I can promise you that it will be hard not to fall face first into the potato salad.

If you celebrate....a very Happy Joyous Easter! Aunt Chrissy will turn 49 years old that day, so methinks it will be the perfect time for extra cake!

WooHoo!
Coni



20 comments:

  1. A very Happy and Joyous Easter to you also. Your blog is a blessing in good and bad times. Thank you for sharing and being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog so much and I'm keeping you in my prayers! Have a Happy and Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coni, I consider you a dear friend. Your blog and stories makes it seem like we are all in the same big family and that is a very good thing this day and age!

    I am glad you recovered from your crashes. (Yikes!) So now enjoy the weekend and have a very blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very blessed Easter and enjoy your feasts a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter and God Bless Us Everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter indeed to everyone! Enjoy. Is Lent over now? So this is indeed a happy Easter for pretty much everyone! LOL!
    Another sunny day, no ducklings - mum had stashed many more eggs - no wonder with so many to juggle. Duke the drake has seen her freedom as a hanky panky target, so she's decided to live with the chickens! Her choice! She always has been a daft duck! Poor Cooter! But she needs to get fit and well too. Meanwhile the Evil Twins with their lockdown are seeing their freedom too precious to waste time splatting the little munchkins. Happy munchkins, happy me! And now we are off to plant the raspberries before the heat hits. Have a fabulous day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless you Miss Connie. I hope you have a wonderful Easter tooo. Enjoy that potato salad! Stitcher do have a special connection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A blessed Easter to all.... In this circle of stitching
    buds, our Coni is an endearing centerpiece and we are
    fortunate to have her in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here in Ohio, we're anticipating a nippy cold Easter Sunday. But the daffodils are still blooming, and the tulips are ready to pop, in spite of the cold weather we've had the last few days. The bluebirds have been back, so I'll fill the feeders for them and their feathery friends. So many simple things give me joy these days. I hope you, Connie, and all the folks here, have a lovely Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coni, enjoy your weekend and your feasts. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a joyous Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your feasts sound wonderful! Wishing you a very blessed and joyous Easter!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Coni, Happy Easter! I enjoy your blog, you got my support!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Easter to you Coni and Jersey boy. And a very happy birthday to Aunt Chrissy. May you all have a joyous blessed day🥰

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blogs are inspiring, which means YOU are a blessing. Happiness and fun are where you find them. Enjoy your day (If you fall head-first into the potato salad, take it from me, it's hard to get it all out of your nose.) and revel in the Easter joy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sharing gives us strength. And to know in low times there are those that truly care and support one another. So glad your day turned better. Looking forward to seeing your progress on your projects. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My daughter also turns 49 on Easter!! Thankful this "hobby" brings so many together. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS. what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr Adigba on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: dradigba@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it. 1 HIV/AIDS 2 HERPES 3 CANCER 4 ALS 5 HEPATITIS 6 DIABETES 7 LOVE SPELL 8 INFECTIONS 9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,..... THANKS TO DR SUNNYNA FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU BLESS.....

    ReplyDelete