Apr 24, 2020

FRIDAY AGAIN

Chello, Dearies!

Buzzy and I are doing our thing in the d-chair, and I just looked up and realized that today is Friday! I swear, this whole not knowing what day it is can sometimes have its advantages with happy little surprises, but sheesh....enough with the time flying by already!

No plans for the weekend, as usual. I do hope to do a little cleaning and scrubbing and laundry-ing and whatnot, but nothing too intense. I have been sending checks to the cleaning company each month to cover future cleanings, so I have that to look forward to when restrictions are lifted, but I do want to try to keep up on things so they aren't overwhelmed the first time back.

This might be a good weekend to spend an hour or two purging the cube room studio and garage. Both have become kind of cluttered with stuff and could use a bit of a clean out. My problem with the garage is that I have all of the contents of CS2 in there that I thought would be used by either my sister or me in a new place, so I am torn as to what to do with some of it like bedroom sets, Christmas trees, Barbies, etc.

Maybe I should just focus on one section at a time and not get overwhelmed by the whole of it, just like I'm trying to do with losing weight.

On that front, I seem to have gotten back into a good groove and have stopped putting so much fluid on between treatments. I came off Wednesday at 110.2 and went on today at 112.9. Not too bad, and much better than the plus 3 I was gaining. My dry weight is 110 at the moment, so the more I can stay close to or under that....the better.

No news on the transplant front. I am below goal weight-wise, and am still active on the list, but nothing new to report kidney wise. I hope to see Dr Goggins again in a few months, but for now...same old same old.

Well...I suppose it's time to finish perusing the internets and then read my book. I think I gave you a wrong title last time I mentioned it...the book I'm reading is The Clockmaker's Daughter by Kate Morton. I'm really enjoying it so far, but disappointed that I am not reading more.

Happy Friday, Dearies! I hope you are safe and healthy and happy and looking forward to a weekend full of fun. Come tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. Recently went through my fabric stash and it was good to purge some. I'm a huge fan of saving time, money and energy not living with stuff that no longer is necessary or enhancing to my life. It's taken about 5 years and I have more to do, but for me, it's freeing. Glad you're doing better and appreciate your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday and happy Saturday here! Lots done in the veg patch, started prepping the greenhouse for the tomatoes and peppers. This year I'm trying a melon. Lots more bits sorted. Cooler today but the promise of rain to come, but apparently not today! I need a rest - so much hauling. I caught 2 field voles yesterday by hand. The tiniest things with diddy tails. I carried them over to a place of safety and released them. I think it is very likely that they'll be back under the tarp ready to chomp my veggies but I gave them a jolly good scare! Had my gloves on - they have nippy teeth if they want to use them! One was cupped in my hands while the other had it's head poking out, so I gave it a jolly good talking to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the rest of Friday went well for you, Coni! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am up to my armpits today in laundry. Slowly whittling the pile down so that tomorrow I can just stitch until my hearts content. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your leggings; they look like some I have from OxLaLa. They feel so good on that I sometimes sleep in them! LOL
    Have a wonderful weekend, and happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear you are reading Kate Morton! She is my favorite! "The Distant Hours" & "The House at Riverton " are my two favorites but they are all wonderful. Diane Setterfields "The Thirteenth Tale" is a great read too😊

    ReplyDelete