Mar 30, 2020

MONDAY AGAIN


Good morning, Dearies!

Buzzy and I are doing our thing, and I am getting ready to fall head-first into my library book and tune out the world. I was somehow smart enough to pick up a stack before this whole thing started, and we have been told to hang onto them until further notice.

I love our library.

There was a fair amount of stitchy time this weekend, but alas, I neglected to capture a photo of my progress. After completing Plum Pudding, I steadily worked on the ark in The Flood. I'm struggling a bit with how huge the fabric is and think I might have to graduate to a little bit bigger q-snap to show more of the design. Otherwise, I am having to move it around quite a bit, and that is just a big pain in the heiney nobody needs at the moment.  I suppose I should put her on big scroll rods, but for now, methinks I'll try bigger q's and be done with it.

Our television watching was a little screwey this weekend, We binged the entire season of Tiger King on Friday night, watched an X-men movie on Saturday, and then binged The Jinx on HBO last night. Good grief! My head and eyeballs are spinning!

Time to behave myself now and sit quietly. I hope your Monday is full of good and happy things and that you'll come tell me all about them!

11 comments:

  1. thank you for your sharing
    you make life richer ;0 )
    always enjoy visiting your space

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your library is open! Ours closed 2 weeks ago, and while I'm not going to say it pulled the rug out from under me, it has upset my little world rather badly. I'm trying to persuade myself this is a great opportunity to read all the books I have that I've not read yet, but there's a part of me that's not buying that. I want my library back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She got the books before it closed. I am in Indiana,too. Everything is closed but essential businesses.

      Delete
  3. Always enjoy your posts. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Stay safe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your thoughts on the book. It is on my to read list. Tiger King is from the next town over. Most of us around here will keep our claim to fame from Blake Shelton and Reba. Take care Connie and glad the world is looking brighter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all went well yesterday (it's Tuesday here) - day 11 of sunshine - although there was a teeny little shower when I tucked the birds up in bed, so I'm not counting that as it didn't matter and didn't even wet the ground! I did a bit of sewing but have a slight case of the mehs! But today is a more upbeat day, so methinks more sowing of the seed kind in the greenhouse and turf the dustbathing chickens out ready for planting the tomatoes and other things. Hope Buzzy behaved himself and I am wondering how the crawdads sing - or is that when they are being cooked?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your books! I am glad you got a stack before the library closed! One can never have too many books!

    Just so you know, I stitched The Flood (on 40 count, so slightly smaller piece of fabric) using a 7 inch hoop. You just eventually figure out what to do with the fabric. The catch might be Buzzy and your arm as I assume you do a bit of unconscious protecting of it no matter what you are doing.

    As always, love the blog! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am catching up here! Hope you are enjoying your books and your Monday was a smooth one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Tiger King and The Jinx all in one weekend! That was a wild tv watching weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What did you think of Where the Crawdads Sing? I listened to it while needlepointing several months ago. I liked it ok till the ending, which went way too slowly. The ending was interesting though.

    ReplyDelete