Feb 20, 2020

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!


Shepherd's Bush
Heart Of My Heart
28ct Colour & Cotton jobelan in Cucumber
WDW and C&C threads


Oh, Dearies...this is just what the doctor ordered! I attached the buttons moments ago and then sat here and delighted in the feeling of having a finish....the first in a very long long time!

I'm going to call it a night now and think about something new. I seem to do well keeping Plum Pudding in my d-chair tote and working on a separate project here at home, so that is what I am going to continue to do.

Happy Thursday again! 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you stitch fast! Congratulations on a finish. Such a satisfying feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Lovely stitching. A finish is definitely uplifting. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coni, what a darling finish! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love their patterns and kits! I have done several, so they are all over my house.

    Have a great weekend! Have some FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!!! Nothing like a finished success experience.
    Preen and strut.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finish! Such a great feeling. Hope your Friday is going well.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete