Dec 17, 2019

WOW. THIS IS EXTRA...EVEN FOR ME.



Before you zoom into the menu portion of this madness and chastise me for bad choices....the list is just a suggestion of things that I love and will only be enjoyed in moderation. In other words...my Christmas ham will be a hamlette this year and not the normal eighteen pound wonder that I get from the Honey Baked Ham Store.

I made a huge tub of vegetable soup (all sodium free thankyouverymuch), and I will be fasting/vegetable souping it so that I can enjoy one or two treats from the last for Christmas and New Years.

I know you can't REWIND, but you can RESET, and that's exactly what I've done today.

What's on YOUR crazy Christmas calendar?

7 comments:

  1. Good foryou. As one of my doctors says: Everything in moderation. It is something that helps me when I am am tempted by a,bucket of fried chicken. Hang in there, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Holiday calendar! (I always enjoy making those kinds of lists too!) I think your reset plan is a good one & will keep you on track. Hope you have a relaxing evening tonight and a smooth treatment tomorrow!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things that caught my attention - Stewey obviously! And the bit at the bottom saying "Just Love" - the best bits! That looks a very busy calendar - I'd be worn out! Yes, we are going to be cutting back a bit this year. Every year we do and then every year we have tons of leftovers that can't be refrozen so they have to be eaten. In spite of shoving things in bags for the relatives to take with them - still lots! Super idea to write it all in a list! Take care and reboot however you wish. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coni, good for you on moving forward! I love your lists. Wishing you a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure how you'll feel about this suggestion, but what about switching out ham for pork tenderloin, Coni? It is super easy to make, delicious (even leftover and cold) and can be made w/ minimal seasoning (low sodium...yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided to try Cross Stitch, thinking that it would be a change from quilting, knitting, crocheting, READING, and wool applique. Ha! I think I could go blind is what I think. Anyone do cross stitch.? Love how it looks but I'm not sure I will be sane when i've finished the piece at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! I hope you are enjoying all the things you love just maybe a little less of them :)

    ReplyDelete