Dec 13, 2019

IN WHICH IT IT'S FRIDAY


Oh, Dearies. Happy Friday, indeed! I am here doing my thing but so very sleepy I cannot keep the peepers peeping. Somebody might have accidentally stayed up until the wee hours stitching and watching The Crown last night.

😬

But I am not an airline pilot or the President of the Universe, so if I nap most of the day away I suppose the world will be safe for democracy and all its minions.

A very deep and heartfelt thank you for...everything. I am particularly humbled by your continued prayers. Whether you are of the ilk to do so or not, I am living proof that the power of it is beyond our understanding. I am convinced that it is prayer and prayer alone that has saved me.

The weekend is upon us! After my Spinster Saturday Abed thing, I hope to spend lots of time watching Christmas movies and stitching. The laundry is done and the dust bunnies deserve to enjoy the lights a few days longer, and it's time to just...enjoy.

I haven't forgotten about the Charlie Brown cross stitch piece. It might get a start in the next few days, but I'm not feeling bad about loving the LJP so much. It has been the perfect companion these last few weeks.

Well, it's off to Dreamland I go.  I hope your very own Friday is full of everything that blows your skirts and pantlegs right up! Come tell me all about your plans for the day!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are,better today. Sounds,as,if you have a good plan for your weekend. I think that whatever anyone calls it be it prayer,good thoughts.etc it DEFINITELY does help. You have many stitchers and others in your corner. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am trying to finish a fractal piece by year end so I can start a new piece for the new year. Getting close! Glad your kg went in the right direction this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And no crashing either! Now that you have it sussed plain sailing ahead. It's nice to have some sewing that you are really enjoying too.
    Here raining (surprise surprise - and a bah humbug to that!) but yesterday evening we were at the villages Christmas do (we are all quite remote, so it's nice to know your neighbours even if they are fields away!). We all make something and a big table is set up for our home made buffet. We take our own drinks and chat with neighbours and try and remember them for next time. Lovely evening indeed! Hope yours was equally enjoyable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coni, hope your Friday went smoother. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The power of prayer is an amazing thing! xo

    ReplyDelete