Nov 30, 2019

THE OFFICIAL 2019 SPINSTER STITCHER CHRISTMAS BASKET 'O FUN

It took me all damn day, but I finally decided on two projects for my Christmas stitching basket.

Two.

For the entire basket.

(heavy sigh)

First up is a Laura J Perin canvas work piece:

I haven't worked on canvas in quite some time, so this will make for a nice change of pace.

The second is a Charlie Brown Christmas cross stitch, complete with matching project bag, accessory tote, and grime guard:

Be still my heart, right?

But tonight I am exhausted, so methinks I will just play with Hoity Toity a bit and have the official start of holiday stitching commence tomorrow afternoon when we get home from church and I've thrown a few decorations here and there.

Hope your Saturday was swell!

6 comments:

  1. Hoity Toity is looking good. Coni, I like your choices for the Christmas basket of fun! Two is a good number! And remember, if they aren't causing your skirt to blow up, then you can change them out. No harm, no foul! Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoity Toity is looking better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, I'm VERY pleased to see this Laura Perrin piece make an entrance - it's gorgeous and I'm looking forward to progress photos! So don't worry that there are only two in the basket - I for one am going to enjoy your December!!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's coming on nicely now! And I love the next two on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choices! Sometimes less is more right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A grime guard! Why haven't I seen this before? Terrific idea and I'm going to get/make one ASAP.

    ReplyDelete