Sep 16, 2019

MONDAY MONDAY

Hi, Dearies!

Mary is almost complete...just missing her magic umbrella! As soon as I finish writing this here post on this here blog I'm going to get back to her!


I had the most wonderful Sunday catching up with one of my very dear Besties. We met in college over thirty years ago and I immediately loved her because of her relationship with her mom. She is a piece of my heart and I can't wait to see her again.



I hope your very own weekend was grand and that the pieces of your heart are happy too! Come tell me all about it! 

8 comments:

  1. Coni you look wonderful! So glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Longtime friendships are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Poppins is looking good, Coni! Glad you were able to catch up with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friend and I are spending the week relaxing at the lake. We brought lots of stitching, but so far we have mostly read and napped. We were neighbors for 15 years, but now live 500 miles apart. Girl time is important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Miss Poppins are both looking fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super photo - thank you! Mary Poppins is looking great too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coni you look radiant! Glad you had fun :) And Mary looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete