Sep 2, 2019

JUST DOING MY THING ON A HOLIDAY MONDAY MORNING

Hi, Dearies!

I ended up having a very quiet, peaceful, stitchy, delicious weekend. I'm in the d-chair doing my thing today and listening to everybody grumble that they have to be here on a holiday. I don't mind so much...JB is driving back from New Jersey and we won't have our holiday cookout/picnic until later this evening, so the timing for me works perfectly.

My home stitchy piece, Fraktur Flowers, is coming along nicely, but I forgot to snap a pic before tucking her away in her project bag last night. My d-chair project, Mary Poppins, is also moving right along, and I've decided to stop worrying about the coverage.

So nothing earth shattering to report...which is a very good thing in my world. I hope life in your corner of the world is wonderfully swell today. Come tell me all about it!

8 comments:

  1. Postponed your exact Sunday chores until today, and getting through them to save some time for close-of-holiday leisure, sans your romantic rendezvous, alas. The cookout will have to
    suffice...chuckle...Hope you top yours all off with fun and perhaps frolic in the pool, Coni dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your upbeat attitude Coni...I also love Mary Poppins! Have a wonderful week! xx
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  3. MP is looking good, Coni! Enjoy your picnic/cookout! What's on the menu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coni . . . You are such an inspiration to all of us who are, or will be, challenged to find ways to do what we love in spite of illnesses, infirmities, and restrictions. We do what we can to deal with our physical and emotional issues, but once we've faced that, the key to "living" is to find something we have a healthy PASSION for and to GO FOR IT!!! Thank you for showing us how you do that each and every day! - Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress with Mary - and sounds like you are well chilled out for dealing with the d-chair. Welcome back JB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your attitude Coni! Having a great attitude helps us all get through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the coverage up close might not be what you like but from here is looks great! Hope you enjoyed your evening with JB!

    ReplyDelete