Sep 8, 2019

IN WHICH WE NEED A FAVOR...

Dearies, for some reason, I am unable to reply to your comments on this here blog. This means if you have asked me a question, I have been unable to post a reply to you. (How rude!)

If you have question for me, could I trouble you to email it to spinsterstitcher@aol.com and I will reply (to the best of my ability) post haste!

Or, if this is too inconvenient, I could do a weekly answer post, but I would need to assemble all of the questions over a period of time.

Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I used to like it when you did a blog post entitled 'enquiring minds want to know' and that would be a great way of answering questions most of us didn't even know had been asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries - for me I haven't asked a question but it would be interesting to have what Sandra says - always something new to learn - and even if I don't put it into practice, at least that knowledge is being passed on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your inquiring minds posts in the past. Have always learned something or picked up a tip or trick from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I always enjoyed those posts where you answered all kinds of questions; I love hearing what other people have asked & learning something new!

    ReplyDelete