Aug 7, 2019

BUILDING HOUSES WITH A NEW VIEW TODAY



My iPad thingie is running low on juice, and SOMEBODY left her charger in Lima, so I'll keep it short today. 

Houses are being constructed on Cherry Tree Lane and I have a lovely view of the fountain today, so all is well. 

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your loving and funny (Fatima....teehee!) thoughts on Tubbykins here. I will see the nutritionist again today to make sure I don't do anything stupid, and this twenty pounds will a distant memory before we known it. Nothing radical, I promise. Just me sitting up in the oversized buggy and paying better attention.

Happy Futzingday, Dearies! Do something fabulous and come tell me all about it!

4 comments:

  1. You are moving along on MP! Looking good! Thinking of you, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave and strong. You will get through this. You are in my thoughts. I have told Max and Mason about this and they are onboard. (My two pups).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Lima sojourn may have kept you distracted from your
    dietary course, but you are awakened to it now and with your
    determination, the pounds will start falling off. Be kind to
    yourself and keep some reward in the mix. Mary P is coming
    along splendidly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news - fingers crossed for a good diet that doesn't make you hungry! Mary Poppins is coming along nicely too.

    ReplyDelete