Jul 27, 2019

SATURDAY SWITCH UP

I'm still loving Plum Pudding, but decided to switch it up a bit.
Isn't this swell?! I first laid eyes on this during a StitchCon episode that featured the brag table. I just about jumped out of the d-chair when I did, and think I had it ordered before I knew what hit me. 

This was my very first pdf download, and I have to say...the instant gratification was fantastic.

Here are the details:
Mary Poppins
Designer: Laura Rimola
The Little Stitcher
Website: http://thelittlestitcher.blogspot.com

I have the perfect piece of Colour & Cotton fabric for this, but alas, am short a few of the called for DMC colors. So as soon as I get my wits about me, I'm going to head over to the Michael's and snatch them right up.

So that's my plan for the day, Dearies.  What's new in your world today? Come tell me all about it!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun chart! I am trying to stay cool. So, I will be inside stitching. Hope to go to World Embroidery Day in Fort Wayne,In tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carm,

      [I'm saying this in fun]...but maybe you shouldn't have let Coni know about the Embroidery Day. She'll buy the place out and then be too pooped for the D-chair on Monday. ha,ha!

      Love ya, Coni! ;-)

      ~~Joanne

      Delete
  2. Very cool chart, Coni! Look forward to seeing your start on it! We have been out and about (farmers' market and Yoder's Market) and now home for the rest of the day. Laundry, stitching, dry mopping, and reading are all on my agenda today. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out to the Amish stand for unbelievable tomatoes and free-stone peaches to die for... Nature's bliss. I suspect that
    will be a happy project for you to work on and hope you got
    your floss in time to get the show on the road. Joyful days,
    dear Conie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet a design is that!! Can't wait to see your work on it :) Enjoy your new project :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely but I just can't do cross stitch! I'm an embroidery needlepoint kinda girl. New in my world? We're getting a Michael's in the shopping center 1/4 from my office... big mistake BIG. I think your Mary Poppins fits you precisely! Hugs Coni
    Ruth in Oxnard CA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so looking forward to seeing your progress on this one! I am nursing my sick littlest today. So lots of cuddles for me and him today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the new chart!!! ...and yes, ya gotta love the instant gratification of ordering via PDF. And it's nice because you can print out 2 copies --- one for safe-keeping, and one for marking up. She is so sweet, and so apropos after your photo earlier in the week of your 'Mary Poppins feet'!! I know you'll be starting this even if you DON'T have all the threads in hand....go for it!

    ~~Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cor blimey Guv'na! Looks great - can't wait to see Old Big Ben growing!
    The agricultural show was a small one, but very enjoyable with a fair few alpacas and I accidentally purchase the most pretty chili pepper plant - purple flowers, purple pods and variegated leaves. I think that will stay in the kitchen! Today is working in the garden and hoping that my poor scorched vegetables have survived!

    ReplyDelete