Jul 26, 2019

FRIDAY!....WITH ADDED BLISS!

I'm home from the d-chair! Great treatment today! Lower off weight than last Friday! Starbucks! A novel! Happy, happy, joy joy!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Dearies! I am going to enjoy my book, have a light dinner and then look forward to nothing but sun, stitching, and good eating! What's on your to-do list for the next few days?

**Dang it, Gumby, I can't figure out how to respond to comments on my own dang blog! Robin asked what I'm reading....it's a novel titled The Editor by Steven Rowley. I pick a stack of books from the New Fiction section or the Just In shelf when I go to the library, and this one caught my eye. Light summer reading and hasn't made my brain hurt so far!

***I do keep a log of books I've read on the GoodReads thing as well as in a very old journal, but I don't know how to tell you to find me...by email address maybe? In that case, it would be under conijorich@aol.com.








9 comments:

  1. Your stitching is a much better view than that desk! Hope the rest of your day goes as well as your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum Pudding is looking marvelous! Happy Friday, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coni, what are you reading? And good going on having a lower weight than last week!

      Delete
  3. You are too funny. I hope that your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your treatment was not awful today. Had a bargello SAL with my mom and sister today. And tea with scones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plum Pudding is looking marvelous! Simply marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy this morning. You should be able to reply to your comments just by pushing the left mouse button on "Reply" under each comment. You can give it a try. Hope you have a very relaxing weekend. I'm just about to head out to the porch and get some stitching in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - super news. Happy day indeed - enjoy that Starbucks - you deserve it! And just look at Plummy coming along!3
    Here we have just come back from an agricultural show - they had heavy horses doing ploughing competitions. Beautiful to see. But it's hot and I'm going to keep an eye on the ratbag chicken - she did a naughty yesterday and nearly turned one of the small chickens into an oven ready lookalike! And I'm getting some ducks soon. Happy day for me too! Whoohoo! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell, are you back in the happy chair or is the recliner working out for you? Also I just sent you a friend request on goodreads :) Plum Pudding is so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete