Jul 23, 2019

BRING IT ON, TUESDAY!

Well, I'm off to an appointment, and then it's time to tackle a to do list. I have quite a few things that I've been putting off and putting off, and today is the day to get them done.

As a reward, I am going to spring for an un-scheduled Starbucks treat, some time at the pool, and a long afternoon of stitching and movie viewing.

Last night's selections were Danny Collins with Al Pacino and Ninotchka with Greta Garbo. I didn't make it all the way through the latter, but will definitely finish watching it today!

Hope your very own Tuesday is perfectly perfect in every way, Dearies! Come tell me all about it!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your appointment goes smoothly, Coni! We are having a reprieve from the heat and humidity, so I am going to enjoy that. An afternoon of stitching sounds like a good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope treatment goes swimmingly too. Fingers crossed for a nice session after - and I think you deserve your Starbucks treat.
    Here it was a dark and stormy night - which it wasn't it was flashing like crazy for a couple of hours! Hope my waterbutt has filled ready for the next time we need water! But 7.20am now and it is already hot and humid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cool front is sooooo good. I'm planning on doing the same as you as far as getting some things done. It was so hot and humid for so long that outside things were just out of the question. Time for our pooch, Riley to get clipped and the porch will need a good cleaning after that indeed. Dermatology appointment this afternoon for me and then some nice T-bone steaks in the fridge for dinner. Plenty of stitching planned for in between things. You have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything went well! Still haven't worked up the nerve to order my own Starbucks. Ha!

    ReplyDelete