Nov 19, 2018

I HAVEN'T A CLUE WHAT DAY IT IS!

I'm off to the big girl sleigh bed, Dearies, but just realized that I did not post on this here blog today!  Oh, my goodness am I completely in sixes and sevens! Between the time change, a new chair time, and an adjusted schedule for this week I don't know if I'm coming or going.

This darn crud is still hanging about, but it will be gone before Thanksgiving. 

It simply has to be.

There is a parade to watch, a turkey to roast, and a Purina National Dog Show to enjoy! Besides...how will I ever enjoy a Siggie Special if my nose is stuffy!

(Turkey, mayo, celery sticks, salt and pepper, on Pepperidge Farm white sandwich bread thankyouverymuch.) A Spinster Stitcher tradition for as long as I can remember!

Rumor has it that there might be Christmas decorating at CS2 this week! I am suddenly feeling very much in the urge and...festive!

Happy Whatever Day it is, Dearies! I'll report more tomorrow from the chair, I promise! In the meantime...night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment