Feb 17, 2016

IT'S A FUTZINGDAY RUN FOR THE BORDER!

OK, I know I was supposed to be working on the black and white background only, but I kept thinking about a border for this little piece.  So after I finished the white blocks, I started to build what I think might turn out to be kinda cool...if the stars align and if luck is on my side.

For some reason I think this is supposed to be a purse insert, but I think it would be a lovely little pillow or framed piece.  Maybe a little tray to hold goodies and whatnot on a stitchy table or nightstand?

Anywhoose...as soon as today's chores are done, it's back to the Happy Chair.  Stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. I think it would make a great tray insert, Coni! You are making super progress on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect tray insert for serving Sir Stewey his tea and scones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect tea tray insert. Use it yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pillow sounds good. It's too pretty for occassional display.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice progress. It will be great to see how you decide to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful...I like the tray idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finishing ideas! I love the tray idea and your border is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete