Nov 3, 2011

NOT MUCH DOO-IN ON A THURSDAY

I'm not sure if I've ever stitched one of these Prairie Schooler pieces, but I can tell you that I sure am enjoying this one! As I was pondering and pondering yesterday, I realized that I don't have one single solitary piece of stitching for Thanksgiving. So up to the studio I went, and after futzing around with a lovely piece of Weeks Dye Works 30ct. Straw linen, methinks I've got something that will keep me occupied for the next few days.

Your comments about me and my silly little blog are so appreciated! Don't encourage me, though, or I might go off and do something productive. We can't have THAT now, can we?

Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your first PS design! They are great fun to stitch!

    Enjoy your Thursday, Coni!

    Robin in Virginia
    rlbrowninva @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always pleasantly surprised how Prairie are so pretty when I finish. Just takes me a while to get to them. This looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done several PS designs, and I really like the fact that (to the best of my knowledge) they are all full x's.

    Have fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute design!!!! Now, is that for Thanksgiving 2011......???

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing talent with words and making things funny. :) I like PS, but I don't think enough to want to stitch anything other than the Santas. Of course, my current "stash" needs to be worked through before I think of adding MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, a most LOVELY start on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to encourage you, but I think your blog is fabulous!
    I really like the PS piece. I had put it on my "wish to stitch" list, but it will have to wait for another yera. Sigh. You have made a great start on it though

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too don't have much in the way of Thanksgiving stitches - love your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love this design! Such a lovely Thanksgiving piece! I will enjoy watching your progress...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be a really nice one, Coni. I love Prairie Schooler. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete