Jul 28, 2010

A WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON POST FROM MASTER STEWEY ANGUS WILLOWSWAMP, HIS VERY LITTLE SELF

Once again, I am forced to submit a post to my adoring public sans photographs. I am typing from a remote location today, and alas, I am unable to access the photographic evidence that my stupid mo-ther has, in fact, been stitching.

Most recently, she has been working on and loving every single minute of Madam Perin's Daisy Chain. This piece appeals to me enormously, and I am hoping that Mommie Dearest will find it in her heart to allow me to hang it in my very own boudoir.

Speaking of you-know-who, did you happen to see the new piece she talked about today on her blog? It's one long piece of gorgeous! One quick call with my brand spanky new Visa card, and all was ordered and in the queue for stitching. Just such a lovely lovely thing to behold, and I can't wait to see how it too will look in my little sleeping area.

Mo-ther has been hobbled by my lack of movement during the night. What I mean by this is that when I get into the bed and stretch myself out for sleep, I'm not likely to move. Ever. So I guess this has caused my mom's knees to become irreparably twisted up, so she's limping around like someone who thinks she's going to get a little tea and sympathy.

Nice try.

We're having a summer thunderstorm here in Hoosierville, which means that my tomato and cucumber plants will be very happy. Aunt Chrissy and I have really taken to this whole gardening thing, and I'm thrilled to report that she has weeded and pruned everything exactly as per my specifications.

I do hope that wherever you are is exactly where you want to be. If you're stuck with this dreadful heat, remember to hydrate!

Until next time!

With love from your pal,
Stewey

6 comments:

  1. Yummm! Fresh tomato and cucumber sandwiches!
    I did see the blog entry about Ms. Perin's new design... it is luscious. I wonder if you will do it in green as she did, or mess with the colours? Time will tell. I will certainly keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what Mo-ther does with Miss Laura J's new design. I just may have to order this one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stewey, my sweet, how nice to hear from you again. Hmmm, my littlest dog has your affliction too of not moving once she is stretched out in the bed. Many a night I find myself crumpled into all sorts of positions. Enjoy the garden! I love cukes and tomatoes. And can't wait to see Daisy Chain! I am sure Mother will allow you to hang it where you want, given that you are very nice to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Stewey, how lovely to hear from you again. Maybe if you stop watering the drapes, your Mo-ther will allow you to hang her lovelies right next to where you hang your smoking jacket and store your best cognac. Worth a try, my sweet little doggie dude!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that new piece from LJP. I'm thinking of picking it up also. I'm hoping it's the start of a new series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right about One Long Panel - can't wait to get my grubby little hands in a copy!

    ReplyDelete