Sep 30, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm still not fully awake. Not sure if it's the cooler weather coming in, or the fact that my blood pressure is 90/50. Hmmmm. I'm all for being relaxed, but this is ridiculous.

Stewey had bath night on Sunday and I gave him a little spritz of his "Aramuts" cologne. This was a bad thing to do, since all I wanted to do last night was snuggle up with him and watch bad TeeVee. I know I stared at the darn thing for hours, but I couldn't tell you what I watched. Bad sign.

I didn't put one single stitch into one single thing, and I've decided that this has to stop. I don't know why it has to stop, but I sure feel silly sitting here in front of this machine trying to think of witty things to talk about when there's no stitching to show. I suppose I could regale you with tales of my boring little life, but the truth is that there are no tales to tell!

Chrissy in en route for a trip to PetSmart. I figured Stewey could use a little pedicure to go with his spiffy new 'do. News at 11!

1 comment:

  1. you have to take a breather and gel sometimes
    one might develop fingerpad callouses from stitching at your regular rate
    smiles
    corinna

    ReplyDelete