Aug 7, 2024

RECOVERY DAY





After a good long sleep, several big hot cups of damn good, a sensible breakfast/lunch, and a splosh in the pool, I'm showered and in pajamas and ready to settle in with some more Blossom Time. 

I really have no earthly idea what day it is or what we're having for dinner or whether or not I have anything on a list of stuff to do someplace, but I am happily oblivious and not looking to disrupt the quiet that has filled my tiny little brain....at least not for the moment.

How are you? 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're exactly where you need to be, nothing more. Love all your updates. Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  2. A recovery day sounds like a perfect way to ease back into daily life following retreating, Coni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let this day of rest wash over you!! Retreats are wonderful but they do expend a lot of energy with crowds and creativity. Enjoy a down day Coni!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds delightful

    ReplyDelete