Jun 4, 2024

SOME PROGRESS!


 

I had my annual checkup this morning, and came home for a lovely afternoon of newspaper-reading, puzzle-solving, and stitching. I put a documentary on the TeeVee called "The Fourth Estate", which was on a continual loop during my time in Indianapolis, and it called forth many of the feelings I had from then...all of that peace and gratitude and determination to live a good and happy life worthy of my new BellyBean.

If pushed for an honest answer, I would have to say that I am scoring a solid C- in the healthy living success department. There are a lot of factors that are challenging me at the moment, but Jimminy Crickets, Batman! I need to get my act together!

I had hoped to splosh about in the pool today, but alas, it's broken again. I suspect that it's the result of huge crowds over the weekend that probably had a lot of little ones in diapers, so the water quality probably failed inspection. Phooey...life with neighbors strikes again! Remember when I had the place to myself?

Time to get back to needle and thread. I am seriously trying to limit my time on this here iPad so that I can be more productive in both the stitching and reading departments, and it is getting close to bed time, so I will bid you a good night full of good sleeps and happy dreams, which is what I wished for Stewey as I tucked him into the big girl sleigh bed.

Good night, good sleeps, and happy dreams, Dearies!


3 comments:

  1. Happy stitching, puzzling, and rest Coni. I totally get that trying to limit screen time... meh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete