Jan 20, 2024

SORRY TO WORRY YOU, DEARIES. I'M HERE.

Just a quick check-in this morning, Friends. I'm here and sort of upright. This flu and sinus infection and then return of the pancreatitis were just...awful. I honestly can't remember when I was that sick! I am up and feeling much better. Getting my wits about me and looking forward to a quiet day of stitching and watching the snow fly.

We'll return to our regularly scheduled programming this week....I promise!

But THANK YOU from the bottom of my pitiful little heart for all of the love! I hope you feel it returned to you tenfold!

16 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry you have been so sick! You have been in my thoughts. Keep resting and feeling better! ❤️‍🩹

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better, take it slow and easy recovering

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry! Sending you gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you are finally feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are moving forward. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers are with you, Coni. Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pancreatitis, eh? Never a dull moment inside your body! So glad you're getting over all your ailments: keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear from you and that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Coni, glad to hear you are feeling better! Thinking of you and continuing to pray for forward healthy progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to hear that you are feeling better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm happy to hear that you're feeling some better! I hope you can continue to rest and take care of yourself, and that you keep improving.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honey, take as long as you need. We’ll wait. Just get well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you are doing better. I was getting worried about you and have missed your great entries here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was starting to worry. So happy that you are feeling better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy to hear you are making a recovery! Love your posts.

    ReplyDelete