Dec 1, 2023

FRIDAY NIGHT FEE NEE!


 Heart In Hand
Wee Santa 2021
32ct Lugana from Colour & Cotton in Old West
DMC floss as called for


This was a delightful little stitch, and if all goes well, I might try my hand at another in the near future. I think, though, that I might play with a little needlepoint next and make a start on the Cashmere Santa.

Rich is ushering the Blue and Gold Invitational track and field meet tonight, so I had a little dinner, watched Serendipity, and did my nails. Tomorrow is our EGA Christmas luncheon, so I wanted to make sure I'm presentable.

How was your Friday, Dearies?

6 comments:

  1. A charming Santa done in record time..
    Enjoy your weekend activities...Nice nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your Santa finish, Coni! I love your fabric choice. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your wee santa would make a sweet pillow to coordinate with the red windowpane check one on your sofa. You could even stuff it with balsam needles and cinnamon sticks to make it smell extra Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete