Sep 13, 2023

OH, FOR PITY'S SAKES


 

Well, Dearies. As long as I don't try to sit upright or move my head, everything is just peachy swell. But if I try to do either of those two things the ship lists decidedly left and I go down like a big bag of  doorknobs.

Phooey.

I'm pretty sure it's a seasonal allergy situation that has settled in my inner ear, because other than feeling woozy, I'm perfectly fine and recent labwork shows BellyBean is behaving himself very nicely indeed.

Claritan is on board and will rescue me, I'm sure. In the meantime, the sun is shining, the breeze is cooly blowing, and it is a gorgeous day here in Hoosierville! No complaints at all in that department!

I'll keep you posted...for now, though...carry on!

8 comments:

  1. I know what that is. Sneezing brings it on. SOOOO annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni, hope the Claritin kicks in quickly for you. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't have other allergy issues, I think are due a visit to your ENT. You may have an inner ear issue that an ENT can help you with and you won't need any drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon. This seasonal allergy thing is a real pain. I have chest congestion from mine and a cough. Ugggghhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry. Not trying to be anonymous. I’ll try to fix it. Anyway this is Marlene - another allergy sufferer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly hope you'll feel better than you were when that picture was taken....

    ReplyDelete