Jul 25, 2023

NOT BAD FOR A QUEASY TUESDAY


 

Dearies, I was up all night with terribly awful no good dasterdly tummy trouble, so in between ughs I listened to Mrs Maisel and stitched Spring Basket. I know it looks different than the previous iteration. I've been re-colorizing and re-stitching this on the fly in colors more suited to my eye, and I think I like this version much better than the original:


So far. So good.

I'm sure this will pass eventually. I'm staying hydrated and enjoying Wintergreen Life Savers in the meantime, and JB is keeping a close eye on my shenanagins to make sure I don't go down like a bag of doorknobs.

Time to get back to it and the Phillies. 

Happy Tuesday! Are you doing something fun? Come tell me all about it!

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog. But I've suddenly stopped receiving it. I've probably done something wrong, but, I'd love to know how to resubscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the stomach woes... hope you will be feeling
    much improved....I am sending you a laugh to help you along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon Coni! Glad JB is there for you!😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color choices look great. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like version 2, Coni. Sorry to hear you are being hit with tummy troubles. Sending good and get over it quickly thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete