Jul 11, 2023

HOLD MY DAMN GOOD WHILE I DISAPPEAR DOWN THIS HERE RABBIT HOLE


 Dearies...we're gonna need a bigger craft room. Last nigh at the Elkhart EGA meeting, we started our crazy quilt projects.

My only contribution to this is the selection of fabrics. Miss Katy did all of the sewing for me on her sewing machine.

It's mounted on a paper template, so I will remove that and begin embellishing with pretty threads and doo dads and whatnots. When finished, I think I'll stuff it and make it into a little hanging ornament.

What a treat to learn something new and to have so much fun at the same time!

8 comments:

  1. Love the fabric! It should make a beautiful ornament. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, & the colors are so cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing the threads, door dads and whatnots!!!! Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fabrics! I've always thought crazy quilting would be a lot of fun but I'm not good at eye-balling. I like to have holes on my fabric so I know I am in the right spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project! I look forward to seeing it with all the embellishments, too. It really is neat to learn a new craft. Hope you're staying cool and comfortable today.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!! Cute!! Mounted on paper as in paper piecing or? I can't quite tell from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe suggest to your EGA sisters to donate the completed hearts to Hearts for Hospice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never have too many crafts!

    ReplyDelete