Jun 23, 2023

PART ONE...COMPLETE


I'm all set for the next meeting of Hoosier Heartland, Dearies! I finished the center block last night while watching the NBA draft with my JB. He watched for the outcomes...I watched for the fashion. 🙄

We were supposed to be playing the golf right now, but the day dawned with both of us deciding to just have a "rest" day instead. Sometimes it's nice to just re-charge oneself, no? (I, of course, know well what it means to re-charge, since I seem to rest an awful lot lately).

(And yes...I do so with impunity, because I'm still pretty tired from the last ten years or so of my life.)

So I'm lingering over my damn good and will enjoy the paper and puzzles before getting on with the day. I have a hankering to start something new, but I'm not sure what that will be just yet. I hadn't planned on playing in my stash until next week, but maybe a day flipping through charts and fabrics and threads is just what I need?

I hope your day is wonderful and that the weekend ahead gives you whatever you need most! What's blowing your skirt up? Come tell me all about it! 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What glorious colours! Green and red are so good together, but so easy to get wrong. Yours are perfect, and inspiring: I've got an idea for a green/red design, bubbling at the back of my head, and this could well be helpful. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. You may work ahead on the borders. Just sayin’. CSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours! I would never have dreamed of putting the pastel multi with the intense shades of the wreathy thing, but it really works!

    ReplyDelete