May 17, 2023

A LITTLE FUTZINGDAY PROGRESS


I'm still enjoying this needlepoint canvas (*) quite a bit, but I do want to give some attention to Good In Everything tomorrow. If weather permits, we're going to play a little golf and have dinner afterwards, but we're not venturing until 3:30, so that gives me plenty of time to stitch and splosh some laundry in the morning. (If I can get myself out of the big girl sleigh bed at a decent hour).

(*) The designer of this canvas is Kirk & Bradley and it was kitted in Pepper Pot and Vineyard silks for me by the lovely ladies at Wool & Willow Needlepoint in the Cleveland area. I think it might actually be a purse insert, but to be honest, I'm not really sure what form it will take if/when finished!

I hope you had a happy day today, Dearies! Come tell me all about your corner of the world. Are you well and safe and happy and creating?

5 comments:

  1. This is looking good, Coni! Doing okay here! It looks like rain; hope it waits until the painter comes and does an estimate (outdoor stuff). Have a terrific Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I unpacked boxes. Today I get to stitch!! Tomorrow I go on retreat with one of my guilds. Life is good! That is a lovely piece, Coni! Enjoy the stitching process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I stitched a cross stitch from a company that is new to me in the Netherlands called Historische Stickmuster that I saw come up on my Instagram feed a while ago, loving it Robyn Sydney AUST

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I don't know if I could finish it into a purse unless the bag has some kind of protection over that opening. I have to admit I am very partial to needlepoint, especially the challenge of the decorative stitches. I look forward to how this turns out!! Enjoy the process!! I've got several big and little canvases going. And too much coming back from the finisher$$$ or framer! Have a great weekend Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here we are on a rainy Saturday. And I am celebrating my Heartiversary! A year ago today, I had double bypass surgery. Thank you to everyone who sent good wishes during my recovery.

    ReplyDelete