Mar 28, 2023

WHAT DAY IS IT?




Let me tell you, Dearies....Cipro is not for the feint of heart! I have been knocked right onto my ample backside by industrial strength meds, and although I am very thankful to have them available to fix me...

Yowsa.

Needless to say, I am a bit stumbly these last few days, and am not really super sure of what day it is or where I am at the moment, but as long as there's plenty of damn good, adequate light to stitchy by, and the big girl sleigh bed to fall into each night, I'm better than OK.

I'm fantastic.

Here's a look at my little pile of fun:


I've got a week's worth of newspapers to read, hours of interwebbing to do, and some pretty good progress on my little Shepherd's Bush piece:

Filling in that hill seemed to take forever, but it was exactly what my tiny little brain needed to distract itself from the world. I have several more moteefs and the left side border to finish, and then this one goes into the Fuppy box (*).

I see my BeanTeam tomorrow, and I will see all of the other docs next week, so by the time March has ended I will be checked out stem to stern, as it was. I suppose the only thing left will be to have my head examined, but that's a whole other regiment of trained professionals, and nobody has time for that!

In the meantime, there's pickleball to be played and lots of Mass going to be done, and then hopefully some sunshine to be enjoyed. I'm not quite able to do so yet, but eventually I'd like to get myself out there for a walk or two.

What's new in your corner of the world? 


(*) The Fuppy box is where all of my stitched, but not finally finished pieces live. I'd love to tell you that I created that term, but it was shamelessly stolen from another stitchy blogger whose name/handle completely escapes me. So with apologies to a fellow member of this thing of ours...I use it with homage to them!
 

8 comments:

  1. Big game antibiotics definitely are doozies!! Glad you are soldiering on and getting a few stitches in.

    Amy in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished/Unfinished Projects are what UFO's (Un Finished Object) want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Take it easy Coni! Delighted to see your post. Sending you good thoughts...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. New in my world? Not much, I keep plugging away on things, both stitchy and drudgery, trying to mentally prepare for weeding season.
    I'm glad to not have (yet) needed such strong antibiotics, and am happy you are feeling better. Hope the bean team is happy with your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your appointment with the Bean Team goes smoothly, Coni. Continuing to pray for your body's healing. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the bean team appt goes well. And praying the Cipro is going all Marvel avenging on whatever bug you caught. Antibiotics here as well and a root canal tomorrow that will be welcome pain relief! Plus this musician will be glad when the multitude of rehearsals and services of Tridium and Easter are done. Holiday plans? Menus??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cipro and I don't get along, either. My world has been narrowed down to trying to organize my clutter and actually dispose of some of it while dealing with wind-related fibro pain. Who. knew -wind- could cause pain? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the Shepherd’s Bush piece!

    ReplyDelete