Feb 13, 2023

SUPER FEE NEE!


 Robins and Snow
The Little Stitcher
32ct raw natural linen with white dots
DMC and Colour & Cotton Threads


Well, Dearies, here we are on a sunny Monday once again. I had a quiet but restful Sunday, and managed to finish my little bird house while watching the SuperBowl.

I really enjoyed this, especially since the finish came so quickly. I seem to get hung up on bigger pieces for extended periods of time, so having a nice little finish really sparks my motivation and stitchy mojo.

I'm not sure what's next, but considering tomorrow's festivities, I might pull out the Valentine's Day basket and play with something red.

Enjoy your day today! I'm going to putter about for a little bit and then play in my stash baskets. What's on your agenda for the day? Come tell me all about it!

9 comments:

  1. Love the bird house and robin. Looks just right for February and Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Just in time for Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! Someday I am going to stitch on that dot fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My agenda consists entirely of the background and the white feathers on the Swans wall hanging by Glorafilia, which is 30 x 24 inches and which I am fiercely determined to complete as soon as humanly possible. I'm enjoying it, all right, but it's taken over my life and I need a change! Next project will be somewhat smaller.

    ReplyDelete