Jan 28, 2023

A WHOLE LOT OF SATURDAY SPINSTER BLISS

I finished my five day online seminar, took a little break to re-do my nails, then made a lovely dinner. Here's photographic evidence:



I don't know the name of the design, but they are from Lily & Fox. I know the reindeer are upside down in those views, but they are right side up when viewed like this:


Dinner was Chinese Chicken Salad made in my new bowl:




I made two chicken breasts in the air fryer and put them on top of a big bowl of shredded and chopped veggies...cabbage, carrots, peppers, onions, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, etc. and added lo mein noodles and    added Kraft Asian Sesame dressing.

(Rich ate leftover macaroni and meatballs).

For dessert, we're having mini apple pies, and I might have a tiny little bit of peppermint stick ice cream on mine because I was good today.

My Irish are beating Wisconsin in the hockey at the moment, but it's still too early to celebrate just yet.

Happy Saturday, Dearies! Did you have your own bliss today? Come tell me all about it!


5 comments:

  1. That salad looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had granddaughter duty 10am-7pm today while DS fixed his truck. I'm not exaggerating when I say that's ALL I did Saturday :-)

    That salad looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your salad looks amazing! Love the new nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your salad looks so good, Coni. Well, minus the onions! Your new bowl is a beauty. It would be handy for stitched smalls I think! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of online seminar did you take? Needlepoint, history,great books??

    ReplyDelete