Jan 27, 2023

A LITTLE FRIDAY BLISS




 

We left at the crack of dawn for labwork (for me) and an eye appointment (for Rich). I volunteered to do car cleaning duty, and I was a big fat red fleece popsicle by the time I got through the four inches of snow and then chipped through the inch of ice that had accumulated on Miss Puff.

(Yes, Betty, I know. If I would just clean out the garage and get rid of everything from the house and quit whining about it already, we wouldn't have this problem, but Rome wasn't built in a day, Betty, and I am almost 80% the way there to just let it all go and move into another stage of grief, but it's a pretty big job, and I've been busy getting a new kidney.)

So there.

Rich is watching the basketball, and I'm getting ready to settle in for a bit and stitch. We were supposed to be at a hockey game tonight, but decided to stay warm and cozy instead.

The weekend is upon us, Dearies! Mine will be full of stitching, reading, and hopefully a little cooking and baking. How about you?

5 comments:

  1. I will be sorting stuff at my salon since I have to close the end of the month. Stitching and Mass. Maybe a little knitting, too. Take care and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the labs were where they needed to be, Coni. Enjoy your weekend; stay warm and blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got the QOV top turned in for quilting and binding on Friday afternoon, plus picked up a couple bits for another project. Weekend plans - nothing definite other than not going anywhere. Probably watch GD for an afternoon, finish ripping out some quilting gone wrong, and I probably should do a bit of cleaning. Maybe some stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitchy weekend for me. Hooking, cross stitching and sewing projects. I have high goals. We will see if they materialize into something or not. Getting ready for the deep freeze here in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete