Dec 12, 2022

MONDAY...AGAIN

Good day, Dearies! 

Well, here we are at the beginning of another new week! Only two items/events for us here at CS2...a Christmas thingie for my local Notre Dame club on Tuesday, and hopefully a trip to Indy on Friday for the Monet exhibit at the museum. 

(Yes, Betty. I've had two negative covid tests and will be masked up for both events.)

I suspect the Indy trip will be postponed yet again due to weather, since I saw a forecast for snow and such headed our way Friday morning.

Drat.

No matter. The exhibit runs until the Spring, and I am perfectly happy to stay cozy and stitch all day. I am making tiny bits of progress, but not wigging out too much over speed. This one isn't going to be finished for quite some time, and I'm OK with that.


My new nail wraps are a bit Vegas-y, even for me, but it is the Season after all, so I am choosing festive. I think it was the name that sold me on this set...Dreams Are Forever.



Chores are complete, and now I'm settled in to enjoy the afternoon with one more cup of damn good and the paper before threading up. In an hour or so I'll turn on the little candles and the crackpot spinster fireplace and get down to the business of the evening.


I'll leave you with something I saw on the Pinterest that stopped me in my tracks. This one is definitely going in my Dream House file!



(There's only one problem with this set up...I'd never want to be anywhere else.)

Joy joy joy to you today! I hope that your corner of the world is exactly how you'd like it and need it to be today! Come tell me all about it!


7 comments:

  1. What a great place to knit! If only it had a window. & I love your silver nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I hope it comes with extra time for reading, stitching, knitting and beading. Debby in CO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not sure that nook would have space for dam good, stitching accessories, and other necessities. Unless it includes a swing out table/shelf thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dream spot! Only I want half for books and half for stitching! Your nails look quite festive. Enjoy your ND thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect place to curl up & read My kittens would want to join me. 😍 Pinterest has gorgeous dream spaces I have many saved. Take your time & enjoy your stitches there is no race to finish just the love & joy of the stitch.
    Your nails are fabulous fancy & fun.
    I hope you get to go to the museum soon.
    Happy holidays
    Baa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I want one too! What a perfect spot to curl up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete