Sep 8, 2022

THURSDAY SPINSTER SHENANIGANS


 

Chello, Dearies!

As promised, here's an update on Up In The Air. She is just a delight to stitch, and I actually had to force myself to tuck her away last night so I could go to bed at a reasonable hour.

(I didn't. I'm two hundred pages away from finishing Don Quixote again, so it was definitely wee hours before I finally closed the peepers and drifted off.)

(If two hundred pages seems like a lot...it's a thousand page book!)

Today is a chore day, I'm afraid. By this point in my Spinstercation, I have to buckle down and try to tackle the project list. I'd really like to start in the cube room studio offie and then work my way back to the closet in the bedroom. I heard a big thud in there last night and suspect that the tower of storage bags I had stacked up finally toppled over. Time for a good sort again!

Happy Thursday! I hope you are doing something fun today and that you'll come tell me all about it!



2 comments: