Sep 21, 2022

I HAVE ISSUES...CLEARLY, I DO




The dining room table is the bain of my organizational existence, so every now and then I go into a frenzy and clean it up.

This time, it was my sippy cup collection that demanded attention. The second shelf of the cart holds the ones that are used most frequently, and there are several more in a basket elsewhere.

If all goes according to plan, I'll keep everything nice and clean and tidy and will be much better about using the table to play with my book and do my nails.

Speaking of, I'm still playing with my nail wraps. This set is called A Royal Celebration:



 And this one is called Under The Sun:


I'm enjoying the transition to Fall colors, and eventually, I'll lean more toward pumpkins and Fall plaids. 

That's the quiet and boring for today, Dearies. No food, but plenty of fluids for me, and then the prep pills at 6pm and 2:45am. The procedure is bright and early tomorrow, so I'll have the rest of the day to rest and recover.

Happy Futzingday! What's new with you?

12 comments:

  1. They make prep pills?? The worst part is drinking that awful stuff the evening and night before. I'm going to have to ask about those! By the way, I love your nail wraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I used them years ago, but they were never safe for me after I was diagnosed with kidney disease. But now there is a brand new prep called Sutab that is safe! Twelve pills (one every four minutes) with 16oz of water at 6pm and then another twelve four hours before procedure time (in my case 2:45am) and you're done!

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you on what has to be one of my least favorite days of the decade!! Take a lovely day off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nail wraps as well. I ordered the sunflower ones too. Do you have trouble with your fingernails peeling after you take them off? I am following the directions for removal they give. Hoping I can have those cleansing pills the next time I have mine! Love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brenda! I haven't had any issues with my nails at all, but I did switch to acetone free remover to be on the safe side, and I am using a ridge-filling and moisturizing base coat.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I’ll try that!

      Delete
  4. I also have a procedure today, but no prep and the tube goes down my throat. Best wishes for a smooth and clean day 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And for you, too, dear Susan! How are you feeling?

      Delete
    2. The procedure went well but left me with a sore throat and sleepy all day. More importantly, the doctor said my heart looked good!

      Delete
  5. Thinking of you as you have your procedure today, Coni! What is the name of the ridge-filling base coat that you use on your nails?

    ReplyDelete